My day job is a software engineer at National Instruments, where these days I work on things like VirtualBench.
Occasionally I do other random crap on the side. Some highlights:
- Trends Against Humanity, a mashup of Twitter trends with Cards Against Humanity question cards.
- I made a unread badge extension for Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows.
- A variety of other stuff can be found on my gitlab page.
When I was an undergraduate in college, I did research:
- Chang, W., Streiff, B., & Lin, C. (2008, October). Efficient and extensible security enforcement using dynamic data flow analysis. In Proceedings of the 15th ACM conference on Computer and communications security (pp. 39-50). ACM.
- Streiff, B. (2008). Bullseye: A System for Targeted Test Generation.